This set really benefits from the awesome power and flexibility of the Hornby ‘eLink’ digital unit. Once connected to a Windows PC or laptop and with the RailMaster software installed the whole digital combination will allow control access of 9999 locomotives, plus in excess of 2000 electrical accessories and points.
Included in this ‘Western Express’ set is the ‘Ketley Hall’ locomotive fitted with the unique Hornby ‘TTS’ sound decoder providing an assortment of ‘Hall’ sounds including operational steam sounds, whistles, braking squeal, plus additional sounds associated with the locomotive.
Accompanying the locomotive are three Pullman Cars with their distinctive livery reflecting the opulence of travel associated with this type of vehicle.
- GWR ‘Ketley Hall’, Hall Class 4-6-0 locomotive
- 2 Pullman 1st Parlour Cars
- I Pullman Brake Car
- Track: 3rd Radius Starter Oval, Track Pack A (with point and buffer)
- ‘eLink’ control unit
- 1 amp Wall Plug Transformer
- R8241 Power Track
- Hornby MidiMat (1600 x 1180mm)